Saturday, December 22, 2007

Another Snow Day

We were snowed in again today. Probably could have made it out in the AM but wasn't dressed for it so we stayed in. We putzed, played and watched some shows off the DVR. The afternoon went quickly and we all sat down to a tasty dinner. I had made a couple of meatloaves last month and defrosted one for tonight. It was enjoyed by all.

After dinner we took a clean-up break then opened more presents. Nic selected a hooded sweatshirt, Will chose to unwrap a PS2 game of FIFA Soccer, Fred opened his fancy new razor and I got three new Target Cubes for my scraproom. Fred put two of them together for me and I set out to reorganize some of my scrap space. I think I may take the third cube back the set-up with 8 cubes works for me pretty well.

The boys seemed extra cranky tonight so they went to bed a little early for a Saturday. Hopefully we will all wake up tomorrow and see the snow as pretty. Pete may not since there is a HUGE drift in his bathroom but I'll bribe the boys to shovel him a path tomorrow.

No church tonight. I have missed three out of four weeks of Advent for weather related issues. Two were canceled by Fr. Rick and the other week I was in bad weather coming home from Ankney and didn't make it back in time. Hopefully it will all be clear so we can get to Christmas Eve service at 6:00PM.

Off to crash! Nighty night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Move to Dallas. Forget all of this snow junk. Your lives will be much better for it--and you might get to see Shannen a few times a year!!!
Have a wonderful week--enjoy the holiday and all that it stands for. It IS much more than presents, you know! We'll be awaiting your arrival and see you on Sunday (maybe Saturday??) LOVE YOU! Jen