Monday, December 3, 2007

Brrr

Well, the boys had a challenging day at school even though we all got released at 1:00PM. There was some confusion about the rules requiring snow pants on the playground and seeing as the entire play surface was covered in ice there were lots of slips and slides and some pushing to add to the fun. Well, when we got home the boys really wanted to play outside on their own terms. Fair enough. We had time to spare.


Check out these happy campers!


After they came in and got warmed up we jumped in the car and headed to Ames to get some shopping done that we missed out on Saturday because of the ice. We desperately needed milk and I wanted to take care of the angel tree gifts we needed. The boys were troopers at Hobby Lobby with me and so I tried to be patient at Target with them. Nic was suddenly complaining of a pain in his leg and shoulder so our trip ended pretty quickly. A quick stop at Sam's for milk and gasoline and the necessary pretzel and we were headed home.


Nic had a ton of homework and Will just wanted to veg so it all happened. I made some pumpkin muffins for Nic and I to nibble on this week then all the sudden it was time for bed. Daddy called to say goodnight and then the house was quiet. Amen!

No comments: