Monday, December 24, 2007

We prepare...


Well I am happy to say that there is life beyond these four walls. We headed to M-town a little after 12 to run our errands. Our first stop was Lennox to pick up a couple of expense checks. Then we ran to the Post Office to send a package to Andy and Sara. Can you believe the USPS had the nerve to close at NOON! I was surprised but we went to a HyVee Drug Store and sent it through them. It may not leave town until Wednesday but I sent it priority so they should have it by Friday or Saturday. It just didn't make sense to take it to Indy to send since that would make it three states further than right next door. Trying to think ahead.


We also hit Fareway for some groceries and Applebees for lunch! YUMMO! We decided to eat big and late so we won't hear our tummies at church. Mass is at 6:00, we should probably get there by 5:30. We are having spaghetti for dinner after since it is quick and filling. We should all sleep like logs, I hope so!


Well, I think the stocking gifts have not been wrapped yet and I should start a load of laundry before we leave. Housework never ends, even on the holiday.


Merry Christmas Eve to All!

No comments: