Friday, December 14, 2007

TGIF! Bring on the WEEKEND!


I am so glad it is FRIDAY!


#1 reason to be glad is the Fred is coming home. He is actually in IA and on his way north. My bed has been VERY cold this week without my hubby the space heater.


#2 reason to be glad is the because of the shorter school week I am not totally exhausted and am perky enough to attack my house tonight, do some laundry and kind of get a jump on the weekend chores.


#3 reason is the since today is Friday then tomorrow is SATURDAY and I am going scrappin for the better part of the day. My monthly scrap group can not get together on Fridays for the next few months because of basketball games. The alternative is an all-day crop on Saturday. We are also doing a Secret Santa/Sister exchange so I get to give and receive a gift tomorrow. I LOVE PRESENTS! (Did you know this about me? I am ALWAYS the first one up on Christmas morning:) I almost love giving as much as receiving. I love to hit it when gifting and this year I am pretty excited about a few of the presents I have selected. There are some lucky people on my list this year!


This afternoon we took care of class gift exchange gifts. The $3 price range can be tough but Will came up with something that should be well received. Nic had $5 limit and he too found something fun and not junky. Of course they are things that they themselves want. I am sure they would have no problem with picking their own gifts in the exchange.


We also came up with a gift for a b-day part Nic is going to tomorrow. We bought the kid a Rubik's Cube. Can you believe that when I was 10 this was the hot gift and just 16 years later it is making a HUGE comeback? (Do the math on that one.)


OK off to finish Chex Mix to take tomorrow for nibbling. I may make some Pay Day too. It doesn't take more than a few minutes. Way easier than spritz cookies.


HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL!

2 comments:

Jen said...

don't you mean TWENTY-six years later? If you were ten...
ANYWAY--we're dealing with a little snow here (they said maybe 10-17inches when all is said and done...) It, of course, took longer to get ready to go outside than actually BEING outside, and the little guy did NOT like it AT ALL (look for pictures to prove it). My husband just went to work and might even be spending the night! More covers for me!!! Have a great weekend.

Betsy said...

great....guess I'll take mine back!