I took a couple of Imitrex went to sleep and despite waking up twice from a fairly deep slumber I woke up refreshed.
My day included assisting with some retail sales
at the Spring Scholastic Book Fair. I left a little before my shift ended because it was just that slow. I came home, took charge of getting the boys' laundry cleaned, dried and folded before they got home. I was also inspired to vacuum and straighten a bit.
at the Spring Scholastic Book Fair. I left a little before my shift ended because it was just that slow. I came home, took charge of getting the boys' laundry cleaned, dried and folded before they got home. I was also inspired to vacuum and straighten a bit.It was cold and rained a ton this morning. It was a great soaking for our VERY dry area. Pete the dog was not fond of taking care of business in the rain but he survived as did my carpet. One of the BEST things we ever did as pet owners was to teach Pete to give us his paws. When he comes in from the rain, muck or snow, you can say paws and he lays right down and let's you wipe him clean. Now, he always need to catch the towel that you just used, and play with it a bit but that is totally acceptable in this house! A small price for clean paws.
I went up to school to get the boys since it was so wet. They are currently working on homework and lamenting the reinstatement of the NO VIDEO GAMES DURING THE SCHOOL WEEK RULE. Things had gotten a little out of hand so I needed to pull in the reigns. Fred actually brought up the idea when Nic was having his melt-down on Monday. I did not hesitate to agree.
So, the afternoons are a little longer but I am hoping that the boys can help me a bit more with dinner and chores. Of course we'll get through this week and it will all go pieces next week since it is SPRING BREAK! Yes, I am excited. A week with very little responsibility. A week with freedom and perhaps the time and inclination to do some exploring. Fred wanted to run away for a long weekend but the boys have a birthday party and there is the business of the dog. We have yet to visit a vet and I just hate to board the old dog. He deserves better. I hope I find a willing/able pet sitter by the time we go to Florida in June.
Ok, off to defrost some meat for dinner. The boys just suffered through a melt-down of video games that they are not even allowed to play. Ugh!
3 comments:
glad to hear you are feeling better. They had a book fair at Natalie's NEW school this week--we saw it when we were "observing" the kindergarten class on Tuesday morning. No need to buy any books just yet--you've kept us stocked up on Scholastic until we "have" to buy them next year!!!
My dog is such a woos--she feels the rain and turns right back around and goes and lies down. Lazy bum. She is 13--I guess she has that perrogative (like her brother, I suppose!)
All is well in Indy. We got a good soaking last night--AFTER the kids fell asleep, thank goodness. LOTS of wind and heavy rain--not much lightning or thunder to wake kids up at midnight.
Feeling like this little baby might show up a bit early. I'm ready, for sure. We have clothes and diapers and the crib is set up, thanks to my helpers on Sunday. Shannen is out of town until Friday, however, so I'm hoping Baby P can hang out for just a tad bit longer. My work replacement starts officially on Monday, so I'm free to do whatever I want after that! I am supposed to work at Willowcreek on Monday, so maybe the 17th???? No more name progress--that will happen this weekend, I guess.
Enough about me. THink I should start blogging again????!!!!!
LOVE YOU. Thanks for the cute clothes and all things Cowboy. The pants and sweatshirt swim on Natalie, so they will be great for next Fall!
take care.
Natalie and I are checking out your blog..."i love aunt susan because she is so much fun and because she is pretty." And now Natalie has asked for LOTS OF ROOM to write her own note.....
vffgfgddhhdvdnehweukgskcjc
ragwfdsdsbf bhdfbyfrye nhf yryryryr 6retyetydusetddkfxxsscsv
heyrgwffweggtwygrceb hrhyegfgf uytgfddnbb bc c x vx vx cx z vz dhbhdszddvdgfvdscscdbdbbdv
huufggeg love natalie
Dear aun susan, Landry wrote a note too but he wanted to push the little buttons on the top and voila....it all went away. Anyway he wanted to say hi too and say he can't wait to see you again.
Love Landry
Post a Comment