So I am going to quit wondering and start praying. My first prayer is going to go something like this...
Dear God,
If you are reading this blog today I just need to ask you a favor. Could you please not have quite so much faith in me? I understand that many people say that God only gives us what we can handle. Well, I question if you really think that or if you are testing me? Sick kids, broken household items, a fire, injury, and so on and so forth. Can you scale it back a bit or maybe send a refrigerator angel to my house? Thanks for listening!
Peace,
Susan
1 comment:
Today, I would trade you the best refrigerator repair person for my son, Landry. While you are praying, I am as well--for patience and LOOOOOOOTS of it. I now understand why I have a job--to keep me sane. I wish my kids understood that they can't have fun fun fun ALL the time and that I have to spread myself thinner than I used to.
Long story short--I'll pray for you if you pray for me!!!
Take care, sista! Love you!
Post a Comment