I know you thought I fell off the planet but no such luck. We arrived home from our trip to IN on New Years Day and yesterday we kinda chilled. Today I am going to get some cleaning taken care of and hopefully dismantle the tree and put away other decorations. If all goes well I should be able to get back to the computer this afternoon. Stay tuned!
2 comments:
I have been waiting patiently!!! Hope you make it to the polls today--a bit chilly but you gotta make Uncle Pat proud!
Glad we got to visit this week-I guess it may be a while before we do it again.
My tree is down and put away. Now onto the playroom....
LOVE YOU
Jen
I knew you didnt fall of the face of the earth becuase I saw you twice with my own eyes and talked to you on the phone 2 or 3 times... Make Uncle Pat proud going to the polls but Aunt Joan would be very upset with you for taking down your tree before the kings came. Unless it already happened? I think its the 8th...
Post a Comment