So there is thing called tagging... You put some info on your blog then you tag some blog buddies and they do the same thing. Here is my randomness....
1. My grandmother thought that I would be and remain forever a Hoosier. When she was cleaning out her spoon collection, that included hundreds of spoons from all across the country and world, she gave me the one from the Benjamin Harrison Home. She at that point knew that I had been born in Indiana, raised in IN and chosen to go to college in IN. Even my first place after graduation and marriage was in IN. Little did she know that shortly after she passed away I would begin an amazing journey in my life. We moved to Farragut, TN in August of 1998. Then in Feb. of 99 we moved to Kingsport, TN. In the fall of 99 we moved to Mayfield Village, OH then in the early part of 200 we moved to Canton, MI. We did move within Canton in the spring of 2001 then stayed put until June 2006. Our latest move brought us to State Center, IA and now we are on our way to Dallas, TX. Guess I'm not a Hoosier anymore..
2. I love hamburger sliced dill pickles and their juice. I do not however eat whole pickles. They look too much like a vegetable. And we all know how I feel about those...
3. I won a CYO bowling tournament when I was in High School. It was winning as a foursome and I am quite certain that if Mike Kenney and Chris Paberz had not been on my team I would not have the trophy or bragging rights that go with it. My kids think that this is an amazingly cool piece of data about me and are convinced that my trophy deserves a place of honor in our next home.
4. I always wanted three kids and Fred always wanted two. Now that I have two and they are so amazing and wonderful I think I could have a thirds but... What if it were a girl? What would I do? My fear is paralyzing this decision. Not to mention that with the two boys we can each take one and there are no loose hands. It works for us and we will likely stick with what we know.
5. I think that I have more than 200 Longaberger baskets in my collection. Looking back, it was a dumb thing to collect. They were pricey and limited but I had to have them. I think I am going to start gifting them to people just to whittle down my stash. I have some that are VERY useful and quite decorative but I also have three boxes in the basement of baskets that have not been used since we moved to IA. I think that means I can live without them.
6. If I could scrapbook everyday I would be happy. I am happy right now and will continue to be happy but scrappin gives me a higher sense of happiness. My fear is that my kids won't care when they grow up and my albums will be more of a burden than a keepsake. I hope that I am wrong. I have adjusted my scrapping to include fewer day to day and event pictures so that I don't end up with 100 albums by the time they graduate from high school. My hope is that their future wives will appreciate the glimpse into the past.
OK, now who to tag... How about Jennifer. Do share!
No comments:
Post a Comment