Thursday, April 3, 2008

Do you think????


Do you think that when I move to Texas my migraines will lessen? I have had so many more headaches since we moved to IA. I was putting the source as stress from working but today was totally weather related. We got this cold front then rain then snow and I was miserable. I could have said that it was all K's fault. She was something today. A piece of work. Some days I have the patience to deal with her better than others. Today I just laughed it off and started counting down the days in my head until I am done. It's 21 by the way. 21 school days that is.


Back to this migraine thing. I used to respond to my migraines with a nice small dose of Imitrex. Now I take a different medication on a daily basis to try to prevent the headaches all together. It does seem to work pretty well but not today. I was miserable by the time I went to pick up the boys. I took two of my low dose pills to make a bigger dose and crashed as soon as I got home. I didn't rest very well but eventually pulled myself out of bed to make my kid's some dinner. I feel so lazy and out of control when I am down and out. I know that my migraines are nothing in the whole scheme of things but maybe just maybe the Texas sun and milder weather will do me some good. I would love that!


I really wish I had something more exciting and uplifting to write about in my 200th post. Yet as I sit here watching a re-run of Hannah Montana and eating the last slice of reheated Pizza Hut pizza I got nothin. I really need to move along with my laundry for the week and get the boys showered and straighten up the house a bit. Same stuff I guess. All blog worthy I hope.


Gratitude

1. My kids and hubby are really pretty awesome

2. 21 more days of work

3. Pizza Hut pizza reheats sooooo well

4. The house offer is still moving along

5. Hannah Montana is just silly enough to make crack a smile


Off to do laundry!

No comments: