Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Lots to say but not much time...

Maybe these pics will be enough for now...


This is one is just plain scary! Nic on his field trip last week. I guess the cake was good...


My crazy boys thought that it was warm enough yesterday to have a water gun fight. Crazy I tell you, just crazy.



Will was doing homework, talking on the phone and just being silly today. I couldn't resist this shot.

I will miss this house when we head to TX. Probably will miss the spacious yard the most. I am not a green thumb and was thrilled with the low maintenance plants but especially enjoyed the yard as a great buffer from the world.

I do however like this sign in my yard! The inspection was today so if all is well with the report the sign should change to SOLD real soon! It feels so amazing to have the house sold before we move. Such an amazing feeling to be free to move on with no loose ends.

Boy, uploading those pictures took forever. Maybe I should have just written some stuff. Off to kiss and tuck!

No comments: