She came prepared to bake for us all week. Today she is making Peanut Butter Balls. Tomorrow she is making some special Butterscotch Cookies and then Thursday she is making Angel food cake cookies and Friday will be the pies de resistances... Homemade Angel food cake. We should all be 300 pounds and in a diabetic coma by the time we head to Dallas next Monday.
As you can see the boys were able to help with the Peanut Butter Balls this afternoon. They then enjoyed the fruit of Mamma's labor. We get PB Balls once or twice a year when we are home for the holidays but the boys have never taken part in the hard work that it takes to create them. Now, we did not have to roll a single ball but I think the boys understand a bit more about what it takes to make these delicacies. THANKS MAMMA!
3 comments:
what is the possibility of getting some of those "delivered" via some visitors from Indiana this weekend? THat might be my absolute FAVORITE candy... not might. It IS!!!
we're coming.
I posted my "questions" you posed...hope I answered the right ones since I don't even know what they were!
Post a Comment