
Well, we hope so! The neighborhood association approved the request for the garage build for the new owners. The relocation company should be signing on the dotted line tomorrow then we'll be golden.
Thinking about how this process was sooooo different from our Michigan experience makes me smile. Perhaps my OPTIMISM theme for this year is paying off. Fred is attributing it to my religious endeavors. No matter the case I am happy. Thrilled actually with the new owners. It is a good feeling to leave this home, that we loved, to people that will love it, love within it's walls and who seem like really nice people. Anyone who can forgive us for passing on Chicken Pox ranks high in my book!
The tail end of our weekend was mellow. We all stayed up too late last night so this evening was kind of meltdown time. The boys will sleep well and I will too. Now the fun begins! House shopping in Dallas!
3 comments:
WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! COngrats and best wishes as you start a NEW endeavor and begin your "southern adventure". Hope we can see you sooner than later!
This is the greatest way to know what my children are doing! Not as good as conversation but at least I get to choose when.
Mom
Good luck on your move and CONGRATS on selling in this tough market! I understand both of those things too well!
Post a Comment