
Too bad I don't have this fun quilt to wrap myself in for inspiration to forge ahead...
Fred is back in Mexico. The boys were missing him today. Good news is that he should be home on Friday. Until then we will just keep busy and try to keep our minds stimulated.
I worked the Scholastic Book Fair this morning from 7:30-10:00. It was a lot of fun but also a bit expensive. I have a sweet spot for books. Luckily I think I can turn a few in on the insurance. We are still replacing a number of things. How can I say no when my kids ask for a book and the proceeds go to their school. I can't. I didn't. I wrote the check and smiled. I did manage to pick up a couple of things for Nic's b-day so that helped with the justification.
Tomorrow I am swearing off the insurance stuff. I think I am going to throw all of the piles into a tote and hide it in a close so I don't even have to look at it. I may head to the mall to work on those Halloween costumes and stroll. I could go to Ikea and get some meatballs, we are running low, and maybe stop in at Michael's and see if I can get any inspiration for Christmas Cards. I am struggling with homemade from scratch, homemade from a kit or just sign and send. Stay tuned...
OK I am going to go find that tote and hide the insurance piles then watch the DWTS results and head to bed. G-night all!
No comments:
Post a Comment