
We had a nice weekend here. The weather was good and the company even better. Will announced that last night was family game night. We played Whoonu and Uno Flash. The second game was a bit of a challenge because somehow the directions had gotten tossed. Luckily Mattel has a site just for people like us and we were able to find the rules. It was a real spin on Uno and I still think the original and Uno Attack are hands down my favorite versions.
The best news of the weekend that at about 12:30 this morning as Fred and I were chatting in bed I came up with the best EVER Halloween costumes for my kids. I was struggling BIG TIME with spending $40+ on each costume that would be worn one time. I didn't feel the need to go homemade but I was willing. I just wanted something that could be recycled or had been recycled. I hit the jackpot and am going to keep quiet until we have the official unveiling. It is going to be REALLY hard but I am going to try! I wanted to go to the mall today to get some components and do some research but life, oops I mean work, got in the way. I will have to go on the mall quest myself but we did get the research done tonight and have a really good plan! Oh, I hate keeping secrets!
I may just have to not blog this week to not spill the beans!
Enjoy Will's pic and stay tuned!
2 comments:
I'm HOLDING MY BREATH until you tell! Do you want a dead mother...... Ok, Ok....I'll wait.
Mom
$40 have you gone to Marshals?
Post a Comment