Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Gratitudes


I was inspired by a blogger to be aware of blessing and share gratitude so here goes!


1. Fred working hard for his family here, there, and everywhere.

2. Will getting REALLY excited about doing a book report at school and even announcing that he is planning to do EXTRA CREDIT. Will I tell you!

3. Nic doing on AWESOME job on a collage project for his GT class. They had to pick a quote and make a collage to represent that. He chose a great quote, "Always shoot for the moon because even if you miss you land among the stars." and the collage looks great!

3. Pete the dog didn't dig outside today!

4. I have toilets to clean and I cleaned them.

5. My washer and dryer work, with my help of course, and we now have lots of clean clothes.

6. I had YUMMY leftovers from The Cheesecake Factory for lunch today.

7. I got to go back to bed after taking the boys to school this morning. Just a little bit longer...

8. I saw actual workers at the crispy house today!

9. I got happy mail today. Secret stuff for Grandmother Christmas presents. All good stuff!

10. I get to go croppin this weekend! Not sure how long I will stay and how much I will get done but I am excited about the possibilities.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Susan, sounds like great things to be thankful for. Gotta love your attitude with all that has happened.