Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm absolutely keeping HIM!

So I was going to title this "I am definitely keeping HIM!" but you can't spell check the title and I can never spell definitely correctly. How sad is that?

So here is Nic's school photo for 2008-2009. The smile is not the greatest with his lips closed but apparently he smiles like his father but have what would have been their mother's lips had I not had this big cleft lip thing going on. Fred has no upper lip when he smiles so I guess it is a good compromise in this photo.



I got Will's picture today but haven't managed to scan it yet. Technology can be tricky sometimes. I will try to get to it tomorrow between the million other things on my list. Fred gets home tomorrow and the house is a bit of a mess. That is what Fridays are for right? I wanted to go see the Secret Life of Bees but instead I will be cleaning my house. Now that cleaning can not commence until I help with book fair set-up first thing in the morning. Thinking about my day tomorrow.... I need to go to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope one of those is in the mail for me! TWO in fact. Have a goooood weekend. Your dad and I hope to go see Fireproof...after the Colts game of course.
Mom

Pat said...

I can't ever spell it right either - even though spell check has corrected it a million times for me!
They are both keepers! You should be one proud Mama!
Hope you had a good weekend.
I am your PP this week!
Erynn (but I think I might be signed in under by hubby, Pat).