We just got home from a VERY nice evening of trick-or-treat fun with pal Alex and mom, Miss Sabrina. The boys have pounds of candy that will surely last the year. We may not even need to go out next year. The new hood is very generous and with houses so close together it is really way too easy to get loaded down pretty quickly. Next year I may drag a wagon just to lighten the load. Here are a few pics of my boys in their costumes... Will the Best Buy Video Game Specialist and Nic the Game Stop Manager. They had fun, were comfortable, and it didn't cost me much. All good. I am off to put my feet up and see if the boys got any Reese Cups.
Here they are as we arrived at Alex's house!
Here they are about 3/4 of the way through the night. They were so worn out from walking and carrying such heavy bags that they pulled up a patch of grass and took a rest. Sabrina and I decided they might need to do some conditioning to prep for next year. It's intense!
No comments:
Post a Comment