I don't think I have EVER been to three movies in a week, rarely even three movies in a month, but this weekend... 3 movies in 3 days.
Friday I took myself to see FIREPROOF. It was a tear jerker and a christian look into saving a marriage. I enjoyed it.
Saturday Fred was working although he was home and I was getting a little frustrated listening to him on his phone. I decided that if the boys and I left then he could work hard in peace and we could enjoy a kid flick. Well, the choices were Igor or Beverly Hills Chihuahua. We picked the silly dog movie and the boys enjoyed it thoroughly. No comment from the mom.
Last night we crossed the ally to spend a little time with our neighbors. They have three kids 15-20 yrs, two of whom babysit. We spent about 3 hours poolside with them drinking and talking and drinking and talking. I did some listening and very little drinking in comparison. The boys started out at home and then joined us over there and played Wii with the 16 yr old son. In the conversation I mentioned that Fred and I wanted to go on a date today so a little after 2 this afternoon I took the boys over there where they would stay until a kid sitter returned home then she would bring the boys here. So Fred and I ran off and saw EAGLE EYE. Scary stuff if you really think about it but all the same, likely true on some level. The world gets a little more scary by the minute.
So three movies in three days and I am beat. I need to get the boys cleaned-up and ready for their week. Fred leaves in the AM and I think i have some VERY busy days and some mellow ones. I should go check my calender to be sure.
2 comments:
What a fun weekend! I've been wanting to see Fireproof. Your new background looks great, by the way :)
OMG... I haven't seen three movies in the last FIVE years!!!
Best of luck with your busy/not busy calendar. Ours is just plain busy.
Any holiday plans yet???
Post a Comment