Friday, October 3, 2008

Visual update and some EXCITING election news...

First, election news.... I believe that the obvious winner of the VP debate was my very own candidate.... NOT!


































WILL WON! I have no idea why he found out today but he did and he is a little excited. Just a little.




Nic's class voted today and then had to do an immediate re-vote, not a recount, a re-vote. There was a tie and somehow they expected that someone, not sure who, would change his or her mind and break the tie. We wait. That is all we can do.




So I am throwing in a few pictures of my last couple of days. I seemed to have forgotten my camera at very pivotal moments and have multiple pics of the quite mundane, like my thrice weekly trip to the USPS and Chick-Fil-A. Fred is landing about now and I have NO IDEA what we will end up doing this weekend. It may include fried food, it may be taking in a kid friendly movie, it may be figuring out why the sprinkler system isn't kicking in and then mowing the slightly browned grass. Stay tuned...

Drinking my H2O in the October appropriate container. MOMS group without the MOMS. They just came later. Dinner at Peter Piper's Pizza the night we had a showing at the house. Me on hold with Huntington Bank dealing with the whole lease return and threatened collections deal. UGH! And finally, a less than stellar TX sunset. They just don't compare to the sunsets across the horizon of farms in IA.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

OK! You need to do my BLOG page....I love your look. CONGRATULATIONS to William and Nic.....Trying is as important as winning. Your posters are great.
Granny