
Fred ordered our new HVAC set-up today though so that may just make our decision for us. Even with his Lennox deals that stuff aint cheap. I am just so happy that at least the HVAC sub-contractor seems to be moving forward. There has been no noticeable work at the crispy house over the last couple of days. Despite the lack of work there had been someone at the house. I drove by yesterday to find the front door wide open but no one there working. This is the second time the door was wide open and the third time it was unlocked. I was not a happy camper. I lit into my site manager (who was not ONSITE at the time) with a nasty tone but I wasn't too sorry. Of course no one has called me to update the who and why of it, it probably doesn't even matter, but it would be nice to hear from the incompetent people anyway. This is one of those times that I heave OPTIMISM out the window and ask God to intercede with progress and peace. I better get on my knees tonight!

OK, off to watch Grey's Anatomy and then get straight to bed. It has been a LONG but mostly positive day. I'll try my best to post more of my life in pictures tomorrow.
2 comments:
Too bad no Grey's Anatomy... NEXT week!
Personally, I don't think you can consider yourself "texified" if you don't go to the fair. SERIOUSLY, it is fun and expensive but FUN.
Have a good weekend-Shannen to Purdue for Penn State "game" while I work at G-C--two girls' soccer games. The kids are going to the Farmers' Fair in L'burg with mom and dad and Bill and Pat and Margaret and Jack. I'd say I got the short end of the stick this weekend!!!!
oh my goodness my mom and I are hooked on Grey's Anatomy right now! that and Lipstick Jungle =P we watch it together the few nights we find ourselves both not busy at the same time...a hard thing to do with her working and me having lots of calculus homework everynight. The next time you guys come visit we are definitely watching Grey's Anatomy together =P Hope you guys are doing good.
Love,
Megan
p.s. i dont know if my mom already sent you some wallets of my senior pictures but i have them =)
Post a Comment