

Yesterday, not so fun really. Oil change and errands in M-town then home to chores. Mommy was going off the deep end about the lack of participation in maintaining the house so both boys got a reminder of responsibilities. Will scrubbed toilets and Nic got a lesson in laundry. As he was pulling things out of the washer and putting them in the dryer he shared that he felt sorry for me. That this job was hard and not nearly as much fun as he thought it would be. Duh! I get that!
Today we woke up happy and had a slow AM. We then planned to go to the Neveda Aquatic center. Our friend Vicki suggested that arriving after 3:30 assured one a better spot in the shade of an umbrella and a more mellow crowd. I am all over that! We got there around 3:40 and found just that. Will was a little timid but Nic ran right off and got soaked! If anyone knows my kids they are not ones to get soaked within minutes of arriving at a pool. They take time to warm up to things... no longer. The Red Cross swim lessons earlier this month have changed my life forever. By the end of our 2+ hour stay both boys were water slide experts on inner tubes and without and Will was swimming under water with eyes open. I was SOOOO proud.
We ran through McD's on the way home and got dinner then home for showers. I am quite certain that we will all sleep well tonight. I wish I had taken my camera but did not. I actually think you are not allowed to take pictures there. I'll have to check that out before we go back. I am sure we'll go back! Hey, the calender is clear tomorrow...
1 comment:
Just catching up on your LIFE! What would you do with out McD? :-) But, today my favorite was hearing the boys are enjoying the POOL! GreaT!!!
Post a Comment