
So I went to bed on Monday with a migraine, I am blaming the little weather front that came through. Then yesterday I had another one, perhaps the same one, spring back up. When it was at its worst I was on my way to dinner with the boys and not one pill in my bag. UGH! I hate it when that happens. Once we got home I medicated, took a Lunesta and slept like a baby.
I am waiting right now for a prescription for a daily med to hopefully reduce migraines in my life. They are not nearly as debilitating as stories I have read but they do knock me down a bit and make it hard to be a happy person. I much prefer to be a happy person. It is so much more fun than the alternative.
Here's hoping for a migraine free day!
In other news, I finally shared this blog with friends and family. I am sure that lots of people could care less but my mom seems to like it a bit. We have this family group for the Traubs and the Kriders where we share news and views etc. Well, here is my big announcement about my mellow life in IA, got a couple of responses, thanks for looking! Four days later one of my many awesome, brilliant, well traveled, cousins posts his blog of a trip he is taking to COSTA RICA once he has driven across the great USA. I can not compare. Another cousin and his bride are trekking the globe, as they do every couple of years it seems, sending updates as they go. My life seems boring in compare but certainly not while I am "in" it.
Big plans for the day - last day af swimming lessons
Big plans for tomorrow - might go to the Iowa Children's Museum two hours away in Coralville.
Big plans for Friday - Mommy gets to scrapbook!
I am sure it will not compare to zip lines across the rain forest but it gets me through the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment