Tuesday, July 10, 2007

No one starved yesterday...

We ate frozen pizza. Far from gourmet but edible all the same. Some days I am just not willing to work very hard as a mom or wife and I need to give myself permission to take a short cut and scrape by.

The boys went back to swim lessons (thanks Vicki!) and I kept my appointment with the mammographer and the lab tech who took some blood. I had lab orders from last summer and finally got around to getting it taken care of this AM. I woke up early enough and wasn't starving, rarely does that happen, so I took the time and did the deed. After my appointment I went to the grocery and got some goodies, strawberries and brownie mix, good combo huh?

Today will be good. I have plans to do more laundry, always more laundry, and hope to work on my swap pages for next week. I need to create today. I am driven to create today. I also need to dust, so I will create for an hour, dust for a few minutes and create some more while getting through the laundry as well. This I can do, I will do! I will also take a photo to add tomorrow. My mom was begging for a picture of our new bedding so perhaps!?

Stay tuned...

No comments: