Monday, July 23, 2007

Hello Monday!

We had a very nice weekend, I even got to catch up on some sleep. (Thanks Fred!) Saturday I went to a baby shower then home for a bit before running to Ames to take a friend scrapbook shopping. I spent $0 at Hobby Lobby. Perhaps a new record. We did catch a late lunch at Panera so that cost enough. I got home to find the boys in all of their Saturday glory - being bums- in yesterday's clothes. I was able to sneak a short nap in then convinced them to clean up and shower so we could go out for dinner and maybe a movie. Well, they took a bit too long getting ready so it turned into dinner and shopping at Lowes and Sam's then home for bed but worth the trip to Ames.

Sunday I just kept sleeping. When does that happen? I was awake at 8:30 and 10:30 and finally for real at 11:30. It wasn't even Mother's Day. Who hoo! In the afternoon we talked about grand plans for the basement, I did a little laundry and watch a dumb movie, "Just my Luck!". Finally we grilled out chicken, gave the dog a bath and watched HS Musical. I also got to chat with BFF Denise before she leaves for the International Boy Scout Jamboree in England today. Crazy huh? Can you believe the life I lead? It can be a bit overwhelming at times.

Today has been rather slow too. I do plan to do more laundry and vacuum along with some other misc. chores. I have a list, we'll see if I can get through all of it. I do need some dinner ideas for today and every day so feel free to leave some ideas in my comments.

I hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

Andy Traub said...

0 at Hobby Lobby. i don't even know if that's a good thing. They're so cheap! 40% coupon that Sara had me make 8 copies of this week will ensure we spend some money there. I'll try to keep up to date on your blog. Any tips you can share would be appreciated since I just started. Do you get e-mailed when someone writes a comment on your blog? i do! love you sis...you're a great Mom