Saturday, July 14, 2007

I woke up on a Saturday...



This means I survived Friday the 13th. We have had a good day here. As parents we decided to divide on conquer today. Nic really wanted to see Harry Potter. It is likely too intense for Will and me. Fred took Nic to see it on the IMAX screen in DesMoines. Too cool! Will and I opted for Panera and Ratatouille in Ames. We quick ran to Hobby Lobby, where I bought some home decor items on SALE! and then to Sam's before we headed home. We enjoyed mass together and are now just killing time till the other half of the family returns later tonight.

I like the items I bought at HL. I picked up a silly sign for my laundry room. It will make me smile when I see it though so it is soooo worth it. No one else ever goes in that room. I also bought a clock that will likely hang in my newly painted bathroom. It is getting close to done. It needs a curtain on the window, a valance really, but I have not configured that in my head yet. It is a small window and something I could make, I just need a plan and some fabric. I also got my order from a Longaberger party I went to last month. It is a wrought iron piece that could go in the bathroom too. I need to dig out a basket or two to put on the shelves. Lord knows I have plenty of baskets to choose from. I used to be addicted before I switched addictions and now it is all about paper and stamps and tools and embellishments and and and... You understand.

I think I will reveal this blog today. Not sure why today, but why not. Someone might care... We'll see!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

well I'm all caught up! You are a talented wonderful daughter and I'm delighting in your newest (ad)venture. But it doesn't mean we can't talk once in awhile does it? I loved your Blog and I am impressed and anxious to see how long it lasts....fall, next trip! Let's see some of your "pages" and more pictures.....
Your Mama

KKriderSatchwill said...

Ditto your mama's comments about wonderful, talented and delighted. Once again, testimony to being "outdone" by my sisters who have daughters. You betcha I'll read, blog, and enjoy every minute and hour spend online--especially when it's news and notes from family--amazing!