
I woke up with gusto this AM and got a ton of stuff done. Not everything on my list but enough for sure! I drug Fred in kicking and screaming, not aloud but I'm sure that is what he was doing on the inside. We rearranged furniture in the boys' rooms, I did 4 loads of laundry, I paid bills and took out some recent spending receipts. I even cleaned out the linen closet. I have been meaning to do that since I unloaded stuff into that closet last year. I cooked homemade mac and cheese and we grilled for dinner. It was all good. Top off that fabulous day with a chick flick about a mom and her daughters,"Because I Said So!" and it was tops, now off to sleep for me. I am tired.
A sad bit of news today was that my pal Vicki's grandmother had a stroke on Friday. I will be praying for her recovery and the support of her loving family. It sounds like she is getting good care and will be assessed more this week.
A sad bit of news today was that my pal Vicki's grandmother had a stroke on Friday. I will be praying for her recovery and the support of her loving family. It sounds like she is getting good care and will be assessed more this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment