
No it wasn't Fred! Well, maybe his name was Fred, it was some cook at Applebee's! The boys and I kept busy and cool at home today. I did laundry, they played and read and we all played Clue, (it was a close game but I won.) About 3:30 we made ourselves presentable and headed to M-town. We made a quick return to wally world then bought some staples like mascara and pop tarts! After errands we were all hungry. Nic didn't want to eat at Applebee's so we ran through Burger King for chicken fries then he sat in the car while Will and I had a very yummy dinner. We even saw Will's t-ball coach!
Now we are again killing time until 7:00 when I said we could enjoy ice cream for dessert. We bought Neapolitan at the store a few days ago and the boys are anxious to put a dent in it!
My goal for the night is to work on a little scrap swap project that is due in a couple of weeks. I would like to get it done this week or early next. I will post a photo when it's done.
1 comment:
Pop Tarts are an important staple in your house. At first I read it as you bought staples, mascara and pop tarts.... ill read it better next time. Next time I visit I will cook you dinner every night!
Post a Comment