Are you ready to follow me in this crazy week? I have something on my calender EVERY day this week and Fred is home all week. Throw in the birthday of my first born, some house decisions and a Friday dentist appointment to have a cavity filled, it promises to be full and eventful!

Today I have errands to run, I am meeting with the Ethan Allen lady at the crispy house to talk about furniture and colors, I am helping with a third grade computer project and I have the final MOMS Celebration dinner tonight at church. I will also need to feed my family, clean up the house just in case we have a showing, and pull myself together. Oh and I need to figure out how to reset the clock in my van and the boys' clocks in their room.
I'd better get started!
2 comments:
My clock was wrong in my classroom all day... my director said oh my your clock... I looked up and i was right on time with our day. I guess i just know our day that well i dont even need a clock anymore... Hope you figured out your clock in the van. Ben fixed mine when we were out last night, i know not everyone has a personal gm certified mechanic with them most days but it is nice! I wish i could share him....
I'm just glad to be catching up! Interesting Diet.....but I'm a little concerned about their "addition"!
Can't wait till you come here.....yeah yeah, yeah!
Mom
Post a Comment