
Well, the saga may be over with the license. I have it, I have my medical OK, and I am driving S with the School Bus tripod on top. We went to work for the 3rd time today and he did so well. This MIW place is great for him. He has not too many distractions, he likes the repetition and is "frilled" that he is getting paid real money for the work he does. I am "frilled" for him! It is all good no matter the saga to get there.
I also took K to work today. She did a great job on the towels and we saw some old friends at the nursing home. No pun intended.
The boys had a mixed day at school. Nic got injured and lost some tickets so he doesn't get free Friday tomorrow, bummer. Will was one of only 6 kids in his class that didn't get a clip today. FYI clips are bad. He was pleased with himself. Yeah Will!
My day was overall good but hot. I am struggling to breathe through a small cold. I hope it will clear up by this weekend, I really do enjoy breathing through my nose.
In creative news... I got my CTMH order today! I love this scrap club that Lori put together. I can't wait to play with my new stamps and clean them with my new cleanser. I also got a mini album to alter and play with. I may choose some fun summer swimming pics for this one. The creative wheels are turning. My priority right now is ordering some pics to scrap with. I have some random ones but need many more. Watch out Winkflash! Stay tuned...
1 comment:
The weekend ahead! Doesn't it feel good! Congratulations on your new "skill". Sounds like your school kids S & K did well for the end of the week. As far as Nic and Will....next week we start again! Thanks for sharing.
PS...I could be the first to get a card using the new stamps...
Mom
Post a Comment