

Tonight is the night. You would think we never do this, date thing. Well, hardly ever. The last date we went on was during our Disney vacation in June. Aunt Mary Sue watched the boys one night while we ate hot food at Wolfgang Puck's restaurant in Downtown Disney. Thanks Mary Sue! It was a fun night, but I am ready for another. Sadly this time we have to pay the sitter and we have to pay for the meal, last time it was included in our dining plan. All the money we saved that night should have been put aside for tonight. Oh well, at least I am working these days so we can count that is date night cash.
Today has been good. We all slept in a bit, Fred weed whacked, the boys have played and played and played. I took my life in my own hands and went to Ames on a game day. Not just any game day, THE game day. Think IU/PU or UofM/MS. It was a bit hectic in some parts of town but other parking lots were empty. It all worked for me and I got what I needed and then some as always. We are getting our Saturday afternoon fill of HGTV and chillin for now. I need to go decide on an outfit for tonight. The weather is a bit cooler than I hoped so my skirt may get rethought. I had better go check the closet and see what works. Ta ta. Date results tomorrow!
1 comment:
Hi, I liked your comment about the game, but I would have to say that as far as I am concerned THE GAME was the week before with UNI/ISU.
Post a Comment