Sunday, September 30, 2007

Another entry!

Whew, what a day. I got about 5 loads of laundry done. I changed sheets on three beds, finally took pictures of the Chicago layouts and made a real dinner for three of the four of us to enjoy. Will has a fever, maybe stemming from his ear infection of last week. But you would think that four days of antibiotics would have taken care of that. Guess we'll be stopping by the nurse's office at school in the morning. Good thing I have some flexibility in the morning before I need to get S to work.

We went to see The Game Plan yesterday. It was a cute movie. I got teary when the father instinct kicked into overdrive. I know I would lay down my life for my children. I think any parent would. I am so blessed to have such amazing kids. They make me smile, make me cry, and they love me to the moon and back. Can't ask for much better than that.

Check back later this week for the mama bragging entry. We have parent teacher conferences tomorrow night and I am prepared to be humble. My kids are so awesome and if the teachers don't tell me that I will tell them!

Off to bed!

No comments: