
I was not looking forward to this week very much. The theme days and altered schedule seems to make everyone act a little differently (not necessarily in a good way.) Well, we did well enough most days and enjoyed the parade this afternoon. The BIG news of the day came this morning though.
I gave S a choice of staying and building a float or doing community service or going to work. He chose work, it was payday! (We went a bit early to get back for hot pork burgers for lunch.) He had been assessed yesterday and I can't say too much but the boy can work and he got a really nice raise today. I was way more excited than him. I am so proud! I came back to school beaming and knowing that my job is important to S and that is all that matters. Never mind the politics and all the other ill-behaved kids running through the halls. I am doing good work and S is doing GREAT work!
Pizza for dinner will round out the day. We should go to the game but we won't. I think we are going to go to the DesMoines Science Center this weekend to check out Grossology. We also want to see a movie, The Game Plan, I think that is the name. I am trying to figure out if we should space that out over two weekend or just get crazy and run till we drop. Tune in this weekend to see which we chose. Ta ta!
1 comment:
I took Zach, Grace and JoJO to see The Game Plan. Very good movie! Grace Cryed in the sappy parts and JoJo fell asleep in my arms. Zach is to much like his father, don't talk to him durring a movie.... So I have no idea if he liked it...
Good luck with a crazy weekend if that is what you do...!
Post a Comment