I got home and had a hankering for something warm and sweet. I went for pumpkin muffins. I offered Nic the chance to help but he said he only wanted to use the Easy Bake. His loss. The pumpkin muffins are easier and faster!
I baked while the boys did homework. I fixed them some dinner and chatted for a few with Kirste! Nice to catch up a bit as always. I broke the news to her about the Chicago Album and she wasn't too hard on me. J/K she is looking forward to seeing my handy work.
I got the boys all settled and headed to M-town for the first night of Stamp Club. We will meet every other month or so to make some cards and order some stamps. We made two cute cards tonight and I bought a couple of things off my wish list. There is still plenty on that list. Should be no problem to buy for the next few months... Never a challenge for me;)
Well I arrived home to kids in bed but not quite asleep. Beats up and running around like crazies. We will probably all struggle to get up tomorrow but we'll make it I'm sure. Until then...
1 comment:
Will you be posting that 'wish list' so just in case....
Post a Comment