Saturday, November 10, 2007

Almost...


almost missed my post today. Denise and Tyler got in at a surprisingly reasonable time last night but that led us to stay up a little too late. This morning came pretty early and today was chilled but busy.


We started our day out wonderfully with biscuits and gravy for breakfast. We all got ready, well, 2/3rds of us, got ready. Nic is still a bit runny so he and Fred stayed behind. We went to Ames to exchange Will's defective coat to Target and it went very smoothly. We have a fresh start once again. We also ran a couple more errands including a drop at the Salvation Army Store and lunch at Hickory Park. I think D and T were duly impressed and very full.


We brought some food home for Nic and spent a little time playing with my b-day present from Denise. She bought me a Sizzix Side Kick die cut machine. She thought the machine came with a die but it did not so we ran to Hobby Lobby and picked up a set to play with. I picked out a VERY cute winter set that you may see in a Christmas Card. Still thinking about that.


The same party went to church tonight and arrived home 75 minutes later with Bailey's pizza for dinner. Once again I think D & T enjoyed the local delicacy. There was lots of electronic gaming today but I think the boys had fun. We did play a game of Sequence and Fred and all the boys broke in his B-day present. I bought him a PSP. It was just what he wanted. I know because he told me. Love that guy!

2 comments:

julie droski said...

this is cool that I get to see what is going on in your life. I hope that you are having fun with Denise and Tyler. I missed my 20yr. high school reunion last night. I did think about the past high school years though. Looks like Nic had fun at his party. Julie

Anonymous said...

If Will would have gone with the Kohls Coat you wouldnt of had a flaw... Im coming next i just need some one to come with me i think that would be a lonely drive by my self....

PS Natalie told me yesterday that Landry is 14 months then it changed to 15....