Sunday, November 25, 2007

Laundry, Christmas Cards and Beef Stew!

That is pretty much the results of my day. I did also iron 7 shirts, chat with my mom who is back on land after cruising for the last week, and helped my boy Nic with some homework. I also had an IM chat with my brother utilizing his new web cam and read some stuff from my "pile." Now I need to clean up dinner dishes and get the boys cleaned and pressed. I may even get to watch Extreme Home Makeover in real time. I was so behind that yesterday I had a little mini-marathon and watched 3 episodes back to back. Once I skipped through all the commercials it only took like 90 minutes. I still have about 5 more episodes but with Dancing With the Stars ending this week I'll be able to squeeze them in I'm sure.

Toodles!

No comments: