
I love it when it is pay day and I don't have to be at work to get the money! Nic was home for day three of this virus. His spirits and energy are high but so are the frequency of his trips to the bathroom. It hasn't been quiet as bad today. Hopefully he is close to being over this.
In just a few hours we are expecting Denise and Tyler. I need to Lysol the bathrooms before they arrive but other than that I think we are ready. Fred got home in time for dinner and a nap. I made the dinner right after I took a nap.
I did a bit of housework today including washing sheets and changing the boys bed with their cozy flannel sheets. I also ran to Wal-Mart to get Nic some yogurt and more Gatorade. We should have worked on birthday thank you notes but I haven't made them yet so there's the challenge. Maybe I'll get to that on Sunday after the guests leave.
Well, I should use the time I have to get started on all the laundry that Fred brought home. Never a dull moment around here!
No comments:
Post a Comment