

First, YEAH Cowboys and almost Yeah COLTS! Can you believe that I even know who is playing, let alone who is winning? This may be the first and last post to share sports news of any kind. Enough about that!
Andy and Sara got here in good time and we enjoyed a very tasty meal together. Sara brought yumsy corn and beans and I made the turkey, rolls, yams and mashed potatoes. I just remembered that I did not make the stuffing. Too late now to worry about it. We ate as soon as we could and then got straight to the main event, BABY SHOWER! I must say that our family rocks, this includes Kriders and Traubs and beyond. Andy and Sara were showered with love and Sara so sincerely needed to know who everyone was. She would not open a gift or look at a gift card until she could place each person who sent something. I made her and Fred and Andy play a couple of games and they did pretty well all things considered. I kept time to keep things fair. It was fun!
We have spent the evening scouring the ads to see where the deals are. Andy and I are going to head to Ames in the morning. There a just a couple of things that look good enough to get me out of bed at 5:30. I hope it is all worth the trouble.
Thanks again to all who participated in the shower. They were really surprised and pleased and feel quite blessed. I do too!
1 comment:
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for recommending the Josh Groban cd-- can't wait to get it (but a little birdie told me that my mom got it for me already!) So, I must wait for it... sure hope I get it early!
Post a Comment