Friday, November 16, 2007

What is that sound?


It is the sound of quiet! The boys went over to a friend's house after school and I got to come home to a VERY quiet house. I putzed on the computer for a few and then went down to my scrap room and created a bit. I am trying to come up with a design for the family Christmas card this year. I have not yet come up with something that I love and is worthy of all the eyes to see but I have a few components that I am excited about. Stay tuned.




Friday is almost over and it was a mostly good day. S did a new job at the workshop and did pretty well at the task. K on the other hand did not fare so well at work and only lasted 15 minutes before I had to send her home. The good news is that the place that K works does not depend on her and she is not getting paid so I do not feel so bad letting her go. She had a really long week with some real roller coaster emotions. I think that by this afternoon she was just spent. Me too.




I am supposed to go scrapping tonight but I don't think I will. I have placed my monthly order and sent my check so I think that it is OK if I miss this one. Fred has a bunch on his plate right now and I need to let him accomplish some stuff at work when he can. Tonight he can. Since I had my creative time this afternoon I should make it through tonight without too much trouble. The boys are doing a great job of entertaining themselves so if I hurry downstairs I can probably work a bit longer on the Christmas card.


Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey, make me a copy of this CD... I read your blog every day and it's great to hear about you and Fred and the boys, but I really like listening to the music. I know it is Grey'S Anatomy + others, but I don't have it and you could just make a copy for me and I would be REALLY happy. And I would still read your blog every day. LOVE YOU!