Today was pretty good overall. I say that despite the fact that my dinner plans were ruined by the slip of my hand. I had made a couple of meat loafs yesterday with the intention of having one tonight and freezing one to have in a week or two. Well, I went to the fridge to pull out the loaf pan and it slipped right out of my hand and crashed to the floor. If I had used a metal pan I am sure we would have enjoyed meatloaf for dinner. Instead, I had used a glass Pyrex loaf pan and it broke into a million pieces all around my meatloaf, thereby making it inedible. UGH!
Well, we settled on homemade waffles and sausage links for dinner and moved on with our lives.
Nic and Fred are busy working on the science fair project that is due on Tuesday. We put this off a bit too long but I am sure we will pull something off. This is not a judged or even graded event so I am less than worried. I do need to buy a science fair board and remember what information needs to be included. I am sure I can find some stuff on-line about that. Nic is going to do his part and I'll just offer guidance while daddy offers tech support. We all have a little to give.
This weekend we will also be celebrating Nic's b-day with a few friends at Chuck E Cheese on Sunday. Fred is off to Mexico mid-day Sunday so I have asked one of the kid's mom to join me. At least I will have someone to talk to .
Off to work on some laundry and prep for the weekend. I think I have some presents to wrap. Fred was in charge of shopping, I take care of wrapping. Good deal.
Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment