Friday, November 23, 2007

YAWN!


I think I have made up for the lost sleep of this morning. Andy and I were up at 4:30 and on the road by 5:00 headed to Ames. We joined a fun crown in line at Staples and with our strategy mapped out, were able to get everything we needed. Andy made out so well on rebates that he nearly got paid to go to Staples today! After Staples we headed to Target but I kinda bombed there. I got about 1/2 of the items on my list. Better than nothing I guess.


We came home and got right to work on all of our Staples Easy Rebates. and chilled. I did a little more shopping on-line (things I did not find today and was worried I would not find in central Iowa) and then I crashed. I headed to my room a little after 2 and planned to lay down for 30 minutes. 90 minutes later I woke up and decided it was time to shower. Thank goodness I thought ahead and put BBQ pork in the crock pot this morning. Dinner practically made itself! We enjoyed left over sides from last night and pork sandwiches. Yeah me!


We are now enjoying the pop up version of HS Musical on Disney. Please note there is no one in the room under 30. It is the Grease for the 21 century. Time to join in the finale line dance. JUST KIDDING!

No comments: