Sunday, November 11, 2007

Brownies make everything better!




I think that Nic is going to be well enough for school tomorrow. The final decision will be made in the morning but I am optimistic. So optimistic that I am baking brownies and pumpkin muffins for the girls at work. The boys are clean, the clothes will be selected for tomorrow. Fred is packed. Ironing is done. Tomorrow will come and I will be ready, NO MATTER WHAT! If i get to go to work I am taking the brownies. If I have to stay home with Nic I am eating the brownies. Like I said, no matter what.


Today was a good one. We had a fun morning with Denise and Tyler. The boys got outside for awhile, it was a balmy 65 degrees, and we had a tasty lunch of grilled cheese and potato soup. A few more minutes of play and they were off. Hopefully they'll come back in the spring or summer or sometime.

After the company left to head back to IN I headed to Ankney to make some returns to Kohl's and I of course stopped at the local scrapbook store, Michael's and then headed to Des Moines. There I paid off the television with my final payment to Sears and picked up some Christmas gifts at Target. It was a very successful trip.


I must share the news of my exciting addition to my scrap room. My BFF brought my birthday present, no we don't stand on ceremony or by calender around here. (I just presented her gift to her last month and her birthday is in July.) Anywho, what she gave me is a Sizzix Sidekick! This handy little tool used small dies to easily create alphabets and shapes to be used on my pages and cards. Denise thought that the tool she bought came with a die to play with but it did not. While in Ames yesterday she bought me a set of 4 dies to play with. It is a little addicting. In a good way of course! Thanks Denise. I really do love it! I even bought a sizzlet die at Michael's today. They had alphas on sale but I couldn't quite bring myself to spend the $80. Maybe next month Santa will bring me one.


No comments: