Well we made it back to school today and I came home exhausted! The day was full of smiles and challenges as usual. Nic came home a bit crabby but I expected as much. I made the muffins and brownies for my coworkers and one had the nerve not to be there. Something about an ear infection... Pish Posh. Just kidding. As a frequent sufferer of ear infections I get it!
The above pictures shows you my after school snack from today. A pumpkin muffin and a mug of apple juice with Aspen Mulling Spices. It was heaven! I love mulling spices in my apple juice and was down to about 1 Tablespoon after rationing them pretty strongly last winter. I had hoped to pick some up at the Cracker Barrel brunch event a few weeks ago but they did not have their supply yet. Thankfully my BFF knows where to get the goods (Lilly Orchard in Indy) and brought me two cartons. Yipee! and Thanks!
Well I am off to help Nic get showered and get my padanams (pajamas said by Katie Rosensteele) on before Dancing with the Stars. Tomorrow will be on its way before I know it. Fred is conveniently in TX again on trash day... he is so sly. Actually they are trying to wrap up some business before next week so he might get a couple of days off. Building a new plant in Mexico is hard work.
No comments:
Post a Comment