
Monday was another Migraine Monday. I really hate that special day. I think it was brought on by a combination of factors including the bitter cold weather around here, hair hurt from a ponytail that may have been too tight (only a girl can understand hair hurt) and the stress of going back into the trenches after five glorious days with little to no schedules and LOTS of good food.
Tuesday was rough because I stayed up past my bedtime to watch DWTS Finale to see who won. I was pleased with the results and so were the boys. I let them watch the announcement today before school so they would be "in the know" for conversations over the water fountain and at recess.
Today was so cold! I just wanted to curl up under my cat blanket and take a nap after school. So I did. Nic was distracting himself from doing his homework and kept trying to talk to me so I figured I'd help the guy out and take a nap, no one to talk to then. It worked like a charm until... Nic came upstairs with a play dough set with play dough stuck in it. Usually play dough is a highly supervised activity. I don't think we have even played with it since we moved. I am afraid to look in the junior man cave for fear of the mess I might find. My plan is to check it out tomorrow. That way if there is a play dough mess it will be hardened and we'll just have to throw it away. Too bad. (please note the sarcasm in that last sentence)
I managed to get the boys a ride to religious ed with the teenagers across the street. With their help I was able to spend a solid hour on laundry and family Christmas cards. I only need about 5 more hours but that should be easy to find in my wide open schedule. HA HA HA! I guess I could type the letter tonight and be that much farther in the process. Off to type the first draft!
No comments:
Post a Comment