Monday, November 5, 2007

Huh?




So the boys and I got out of school early today. We headed to Ames once the homework was mostly done, to get some errands taken care of. One stop was at Sam's Club and what do you think we saw in the parking lot? THIS CRAZY TOPSY TURVEY Bus! Now, as an almost official bus driver, it FREAKED me out! But once I got a better look it made total political sense! Not sure who brought this topsy turveiness to my attention but it was eye catching.

We got all the errands run and have made great strides on the science fair board. We need to take data in the morning and after school and we will be set to input that data and print. Nic is pleased with the board. I think it needs something more than words but I'm not sure what. Oh well, it is what it is tonight. I am off to bed, it is chilly in my house. I think I didn't reset the clock on the thermostat. Guess I should do that before I hit the hay.

Night!

No comments: