Well this is a picture of why I didn't write on Monday night. I came home with a migraine from work but needed to make banana bread for a lady at work and dinner for my family. I also needed to fold laundry and do some other stuff. Well, Fred worked late and once he got home I asked him if he had any idea why the water dispenser in the fridge door might not be working. Well, it was not an easy fix, note the refrigerator sitting in the middle of my kitchen. We had to examine three separate sections of hose and of course the plug was in the final section that runs from under the fridge, through the door, to the spout. No easy way to get to that so we used the air compressor and hoped for the best. Well, the good news, we got the plug unplugged but I got a little soaked in the process. Live and learn I guess.
Tuesday evening did not quite go as planned either. Andrea, the teacher I work with, had to take her son to the Dr. yesterday and he ended up needing surgery last evening. I felt just awful for the poor guy, a pal to both Nic and Will, so I ran one of our extra Game Boy Electronic games over to the hospital for him. I also took the opportunity to do a little more Christmas shopping at Target. No migraine tonight made that all possible.
Today we bummed a bit this morning then got busy with decorating the tree, making pie, doing laundry and stuff. There is always stuff to do. Fred fixed the toaster over from school that some hoodlum broke. The boys went out to play in the snow and I took that opportunity to hide some of the Christmas gifts I bought last night. Below is a picture of the snow that we got today that was not supposed to get this far north and was not supposed to stick. HA HA weatherman, really funny!
We are all ready to take an afternoon nap. well I am at least. I may watch the Dancing with the Stars episode I missed last night. Can't wait for the fun that tomorrow will bring. I need to get online to find some games to play with our special guests. Check back tomorrow for lots of fun pics and yummy food, (I HOPE!)
1 comment:
Man!! It started out at about 65 degrees today and it's dropping hourly! No snow here, just some rain. Hope you have a wonderful feast. Absolutely no stress here (is that bad or am I just that prepared??!!). We'll try and call and hook up so our parents will be proud (since they don't seem to care enough to call or write or anything!!!). TAKE CARE!
Jen
Post a Comment