Wednesday, November 7, 2007

We make plans and God laughs!


So went my day. It was supposed to be "normal." Work at 9 today, laundry, homework, taking the kids to my pal Andrea's house tonight so I could go to bus class, they were going to get picked up by my other pal Sara and be in bed when I got home. Well, Nic woke up uncomfortable and ended up home today with the poops. I did take care of some laundry and baked a pie for my friend Jan's UnBirthday party tomorrow. I also vacuumed the whole upstairs and cleaned a couple of toilets and sinks. I still need to do the bathroom mirrors and I got a toy in the mail today that I want to play with. Once I do I'll show you what it is...


Here is a shot from the science fair last night. The people that took time to look at our exhibit thought it was REALLY cool. We also have some ideas about how to possibly expand the project next year. It is cool how science just makes people ask more questions that need answers.


Well, I am off to do more laundry and work on dinner. Not sure what everyone will be up for eating. The plans for tonight have changed but Sara is still in to help me out. I am thrilled becasue I REALLY want to get this final bus class over with for the year. 3 hours tonight and I am good to go! Not that I haven't been going already.
Happy Wednedsay! Only two more sleeps till company comes!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'll second that thought, sista! Grand plans of being in a certain place at a certain time on Tuesday evening--but Natalie starts to get SPOTS on her arms and face on Monday night... long story short-she had some "virus" of unknown origin that took the spots away as fast as they showed up. But not before keeping me home Tuesday afternoon (and Sara B and Henry home so as to not get the mystery virus) until Shannen got here so we could tag team. I got to work so late that I had to stay until 8 and missed my very important obligation that lasted UNTIL 8... UGGGHHHH!!!! But she is all better now and life goes on. Hope you are staying warm. I thought of you as I turned up the heat this morning (not nearly as high as you would have liked, but the house is now warm, not chilly!).TAKE CARE!