I must admit that we were bums today with a capital B. I got up early to see Andy and Sara off toward home. They left around 8 and I went back to bed. The boys are so good at being self sufficient these days that it makes it nice on days that I stay up too late the night before.
We got ourselves going and headed to Ames for food and a movie. The food didn't set well with Nic so we skipped the movie and just ran the necessary errands. Returns to Target and some wish list making by the boys. A run through the ATM and Hobby Lobby then necessities at Sam's like cheap gas and chocolate milk. We also treated ourselves to a movie at Target since we didn't see one in the theater. Ratatouille was only $14, cheaper than seeing it in the theater and so we splurged.
Well, movie night is over and I am tired yet again. I think I will go read some of the new Creating Keepsakes Magazine I got in the mail today and hit the hay.
Night night.
No comments:
Post a Comment