
Yeah! It took it's own sweet time but it is GONE! I got busy this afternoon going through soft goods and assessing how many sheet sets are still in tact. How many of our snuggle and watch TV blankets made it without a stink factor. I found a bunch of baby blankets that I hadn't seen in awhile and 7 afghans that we have received as gifts and hand-me-downs that have not seen the light of day for many years. Sadly, they had notes in their storage containers saying who made what and now the notes are gone. Guess I need to call and see if anyone has a good memory.
We made another expensive trip to Best Buy tonight. We are proud owners of a printer, two new MP3's for the boys and kid sized ear bugs, MP3 cases and speakers for my MP3 player that I hook up at my desk. I think we are on the verge of "wholeness" in the electronics's category. There are still MANY more categories to go but one getting checked off is a good start.
Nic and I did go to Kroger today and restock the fridge a bit. We got lunch meat and some ice cream and frozen pizza. I still have no flour or sugar or spices but I did buy brownie mix and eggs so i know what we'll be snacking on tomorrow. YUM!
Good news of the day... Will found his Webkinz Frog. I swear that guy made the trip to Indy with us but Will just found it under is bed. Strange. Good news though... Mom and Dad and Aunt Jen can now call off the search.
OK, off to kiss and tuck then probably dig into some craft boxes. I have tried to keep myself busy with other stuff, and there is plenty to keep busy with, but I need to assess and organize and see what needs replaced. The list grows...
1 comment:
The brownies sound good. I had the webkinz problem once with some shoes. I swear my daughter wore them to a friends house, but we couldn't find them and then they were sitting at home when we got back. Weird feeling.
Post a Comment