
It is HOT in Texas.
I love my new mattress. Fred and I were going to buy a new mattress for ourselves for Christmas but with the fire and all we got a new one sooner. I LOVE IT! I sleep really well on it.
The purpose of foot boards on a bed is so that your comforter, blanket and sheets don't fall off the end during the night. This "rental" furniture came with a headboard and metal frame but no foot board. I am forever pulling up my comforter and blanket and it is a bit of a pain.
Plastic bottles of BBQ sauce do break on impact. I had one slip off a shelf as I was rearranging the pantry and I now have a distinctive BBQ smell in my pantry.
You can not light a candle if you have no matches. I did briefly think about lighting some paper on fire from the gas stove but I quickly rethought that and decided to not light a candle last night and bought matches at Kroger today. My new Yankee Macintosh Candle is now burning in the kitchen and hopefully will cover up the BBQ scent.
OK, off to open a package from Stampin Up. I FINALLY have stamp pads! Yahoo!
2 comments:
Hey friend. Just as an FYI, if you're using Mozilla or another browser other than IE, you can't read the post because the scrapblog photos cover the text of your post. It looks just fine in IE, but I don't use it regularly because I'm a huge Mozilla fan.
Just so you don't feel to bad it is hot here is Iowa also. Of course that is because Sarah started Band Camp last Monday and Football practice starts this Monday and some schools are going back this coming week also.
Post a Comment