Thursday, July 24, 2008

On the road again...

Does anyone remember when we used to skate at the Coliseum ice Rink in Indy and this was always the final song of the night? I do.

So, we are mostly packed up here in Logan minus daddy who is in the shower. Since we are planning to drive straight through to Frisco I appreciate the shower more than many know...

We need to stop by 2205 to get a ladder, some clothes and yes, the dog. We would never leave the puppy. But I know that if we did he'd be happy to live with Miss Sarah. After that we listen to Jack and try to find the shortest distance between two points. I'll check in at the other end!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Hope you have a good trip.

Sarah said...

I ran out so fast today i didnt say good bye to my dog and i cant believe you can and went while i was at work :( guess that just means i have to come out sooner then later!